Locum Tenens Nephrologist
Dr. Thakur has over 20 years of clinical experience treating hospital and outpatient clinic patients. After retiring from his solo office practice, he continues to provide care to nephrology practices across the US that require temporary (locum tenens) services.
- Is extremely knowledgeable about billing and coding from his experience in private practice
- Has a clean med/mal record
- Is efficient
- Is an excellent communicator
- Is an experienced locum tenens nephrologist
- Has extensive experience with various Electronic Medical Records (EMRs)
- Is available to do call 24/7 for 7-10 consecutive days at a time
- Knows his schedule for the year in advance and can commit to future dates
- Is able to commit for a long-term assignment
- Is skilled at dictation and using DragonSpeak
- Is comfortable with all aspects of renal transplantation
- Is experienced with CRRT and plasmapheresis
- Is comfortable placing arterial and venous dialysis catheter lines.
- Holds licenses in States that are part of the Interstate Physician Compact